Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Craftacular

This weekend was the Holiday Craftacular put on by the folks at the Petaluma Craft Mafia. It was a pretty decent show. Made awesome by my friends Allie and Wrenay that were also vending.

There might have been a bowling alley next door that I might have had a cocktail or two at. Might...

I walked away with this stunner made by Simply Strands

I freaking ♥ L O V E ♥ it!
Perfect length, my favorite colors, bold and chunky!


Show seasons pretty much came to a close, and thank the heavens for that. 6 months non stop and I need a break! I ave more jewelry then the Tiffanys chain and I need start focusing on larger pieces.. Sconces, sinks and a few surprises!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing your new BIG stuff!

Metalicious said...

That's gorgeous!